The FG team is driven to help companies, governments and healthcare organizations buy better, connect better and network better. Our team is driven by a mission to serve our clients with exemplary advice and
If you would like to join our team, we invite you to review the following openings and submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Resume” and the job title in the subject line.
|Job title||Azure Data Engineer|
|FG Division||Fiberutilities Group|
|Location||Iowa or remote|
|Full or part-time||Full time, Exempt|
|Job Description||JOB DESCRIPTION
• Develop database models, tables, views, and entire backend infrastructure on large data lake environment needed to store petabytes worth of data.
• Configure and deploy security measures at database level to ensure integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data.
• Work with subject matter exports to perform testing of ETL processes
• Design, document, and implement solutions for instance monitoring, maintenance, backup, replication, etc.
• Proactively identify and work on database enhancements to further improve system performance as well as maintain the health of existing database systems
• Support and maintain data and database systems to ensure the recoverability of all production data for operational and business continuity needs.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: • 2+ years of Microsoft SQL and T-SQL experience required • Azure SQL and Azure Data Factory experience required • In-depth knowledge in developing and designing databases and data models • Experience creating and modifying stored procedures, ingest scripts, data transformation scripts (ETL), and data manipulation scripts • Experience creating and modifying tables, views, and functions • In-depth knowledge of database security processes and procedure • Experience with migrating databases to Azure SQL and common troubleshooting and debugging of databases in a Test/Dev environment • Power BI, Tableau, etc. experience is a plus.
|How to apply:||Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com|